2016 Kentucky Zombie Paintball Locations!
Zombie paintball is appearing at more and more corn mazes, pumpkin patches and other Fall farm venues in Kentucky. Following on the popularity of anything having to do with zombies (remember how the Canadian government even had a zombie apocalypse preparedness day?) many Halloween attractions, particularly those on farms, are having a new event called "zombie paintball".
The concept is pretty simple: typically, patrons pay a fee to be given a loaded paintball gun which is mounted on either a haywagon (which drives through the zombie field) or on a ledge (like at a shooting range) and they fire away at zombies (actors dressed to look like zombies, whose clothes and masks protect them from injury).
How to find a zombie paint ball venue?
We are continually updating and adding to our list of zombie paintball locations, farms and corn mazes that offer zombie paintball hayrides, zombie paintball trails, zombie lasertag, and indoor facilities, which is growing every day, right here, alphabetically, by county. If you know of any I've missed, please tell me about them - Click here to write to me! To see the zombie locations in this area, Just scroll down the page:
- Thomas Dairy Farm and Market - pumpkins for sale in
the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin
patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, Zombie
paintball, corn maze, kiddie (mini) corn maze, tractor-pulled hay
rides, Trick-or-treating event, farm market, concessions /
refreshment stand, porta-potties, picnic area, face painting,
petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, school tours, group
4625 Leitchfield Rd, Cecilia, KY 42724. Phone: 270-735-6076. Alternate Phone: 270-401-5461. Email: [email protected]. Open: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm by reservation only Friday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Saturday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Sunday 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm Open Fall Break October 6th through 10th to public Monday - Thursday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm and Friday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm opening day is the 3rd Friday in September through 1st weekend of November. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: Located on highway 62 one mile west of Central Hardin High School. Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard. Click here for our Facebook page.
Looking for Haunted houses and other scary venues?
If hunting zombies with a paintball gun or lasertag isn't your thing, but you like being scared look below for a haunted house (and if there are none on this page; recommend one!)
- No haunted houses recommended yet!
And for traditional Halloween kid-friendly fun:
We have loads of related resources here, too.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
Do you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Events and related links:
- Looking for Haunted Houses in Florida? Here's a website that lists only haunted houses!
Kentucky County Map
Our other free, informative sites you may like:
- EHSO.com- Environmental health and safety information and guidance for the home
- If allergies bother you, check out these HEPA air purifiers for use at home and these dust masks for dust, pollen and bacteria, to use when you visit a farm or are outdoors.
- ConsumerFraudReporting.org - Information about identity theft, frauds and scams; how to report them and how to protect your identity.
- And our other related websites!
comments, corrections, suggestions or
to recommend a farm to add?
Or write me at
Permission is given to link to any page on www.pickyourown.org Do NOT copy and republish this page in whole or part, that is a copyright violation which will be prosecuted: link to the page instead!