2016 Wisconsin Zombie Paintball Locations!
Zombie paintball is appearing at more and more corn mazes, pumpkin patches and other Fall farm venues in Wisconsin. Following on the popularity of anything having to do with zombies (remember how the Canadian government even had a zombie apocalypse preparedness day?) many Halloween attractions, particularly those on farms, are having a new event called "zombie paintball".
The concept is pretty simple: typically, patrons pay a fee to be given a loaded paintball gun which is mounted on either a haywagon (which drives through the zombie field) or on a ledge (like at a shooting range) and they fire away at zombies (actors dressed to look like zombies, whose clothes and masks protect them from injury).
How to find a zombie paint ball venue?
We are continually updating and adding to our list of zombie paintball locations, farms and corn mazes that offer zombie paintball hayrides, zombie paintball trails, zombie lasertag, and indoor facilities, which is growing every day, right here, alphabetically, by county. If you know of any I've missed, please tell me about them - Click here to write to me! To see the zombie locations in this area, Just scroll down the page:
- Chamber of Horrors Haunted House & Zombie Hunt - Zombie Paintball hayride/wagon, Haunted house, Indoor and
Outdoor, restrooms, concession stand (drinks, snacks and/or
food), group tours
W1404 Heppe Road, Fall River, WI 53932. Phone: 920-484-6099. Email: [email protected]. Open: every weekend in October, tickets sell from 7:00 to 10:00 and close after the last customer is through.. Directions: See their website for directions. Payment: Cash, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard . check out website (click on the name above) or click here for our Facebook page Chamber of Horrors Haunted House. Zombie Hunt Paintball Experience! Come take a ride into our quarantined city ravaged with infected zombies and open fire with our paintball guns. It is a great opportunity to combine the love of paintball and Halloween together but without the return paintball fire. Come help destroy the diseased zombies, humanity is counting on you to shoot fast and shoot true! Don't hesitate or you may become one of them.
Commando Paintball Sports - zombie paintball
2055 West Frontage Road, Little Suamico, WI 54141. Phone: (920) 826-5554. Open: Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm, Weekdays By Appointment. Zombies are coming!!! Zombies are invading Little Suamico!!! Its up to you to stop them!!! Our Zombus starts Friday, October 3 and runs every Friday & Saturday nights from 7-11:30 pm until Nov. 1. Get in on the action! Buy your tickets at the field, at local gas stations, or online from our commando paintball sports website. Note: Paintball will be open usual hours all month.
- I haven't found many Zombie paintball or zombie hunts in this state YET - I am still looking! If you know of any, please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Looking for Haunted houses and other scary venues?
If hunting zombies with a paintball gun or lasertag isn't your thing, but you like being scared look below for a haunted house (and if there are none on this page; recommend one!)
- No haunted houses recommended yet!
And for traditional Halloween kid-friendly fun:
We have loads of related resources here, too.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
Do you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Events and related links:
- Looking for Haunted Houses in Florida? Here's a website that lists only haunted houses!
Wisconsin County Map
Our other free, informative sites you may like:
- EHSO.com- Environmental health and safety information and guidance for the home
- If allergies bother you, check out these HEPA air purifiers for use at home and these dust masks for dust, pollen and bacteria, to use when you visit a farm or are outdoors.
- ConsumerFraudReporting.org - Information about identity theft, frauds and scams; how to report them and how to protect your identity.
- And our other related websites!
comments, corrections, suggestions or
to recommend a farm to add?
Or write me at
Permission is given to link to any page on www.pickyourown.org Do NOT copy and republish this page in whole or part, that is a copyright violation which will be prosecuted: link to the page instead!