This page provides a detailed list of Connecticut's pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hay rides and other Halloween farm stuff!! Click here to see the listings of pumpkin patches, corn mazes and farms in Connecticut or just scroll down the page! Some are farms, where you take a hay ride out into the field, others are elaborate farm stands with mountains of pumpkins and other activities and some are simple roadside stands. All should have loads of pumpkins to choose from. To really make it fun for your kids, look for those that have the extra activities, like a corn maze, spook house, or hayride. There is usually a small fee for the mazes (of course, the more elaborate mazes tend to charge more. Hayrides are often free. ALWAYS call before you go to confirm all information, they don't always report changes to me!
We have loads of related resources here, too.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- Halloween facts
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Connecticut, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Connecticut, click here.
|Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:|