Click on the links below for your area, or scroll down the page for a clickable map!
- Northwestern Missouri
- Northeastern Missouri
- Kansas City and west-central Missouri
- St. Louis, Jefferson City, and east-central Missouri
- Southwestern Missouri
- Southeastern Missouri
- To see the pick-your-own farms and orchards for this area, click here
- Crop availability / harvest schedule
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms, click here.
This page provides a detailed list of Missouri's pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hay rides and other Halloween farm stuff!! Click here to see the listings of pumpkin patches, corn mazes and farms in Missouri or just scroll down the page! Some are farms, where you take a hay ride out into the field, others are elaborate farm stands with mountains of pumpkins and other activities and some are simple roadside stands. All should have loads of pumpkins to choose from. To really make it fun for your kids, look for those that have the extra activities, like a corn maze, spook house, or hayride. There is usually a small fee for the mazes (of course, the more elaborate mazes tend to charge more. Hayrides are often free. ALWAYS call before you go to confirm all information, they don't always report changes to me!
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- Halloween facts
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Missouri, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Missouri, click here.
|Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:|