Click your area on the map farther below on this page, OR choose from the following areas in this list:
- Columbus and central Ohio
- Cleveland, Akron and northeastern Ohio
- Toledo area
- Northwest Ohio
- Cincinnati, Dayton and southwestern Ohio
- Eastern Ohio
- Southern Ohio
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Ohio, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Ohio, click here.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- Halloween facts
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
We have loads of related resources here, too.
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for
more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback
form! And if you have
a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
|Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:|
Do you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!