- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- Halloween facts
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
- Portland and its eastern suburbs (Hood River, Clackamas, Wasco, Multnomah)
- Far northwest Oregon (Columbia, Clatsop, Washington and Tillamook Counties)
- Salem and Yamhill, Polk, Lincoln, Benton, Linn, Marion and Jefferson counties
- Southwestern Oregon
- The eastern half of Oregon
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Oregon, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Oregon, click here.
We have loads of related resources here, too.
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!