- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
To find a farm in your area of Washington State, either click on your area on the map further down this page; or choose from this list. You may need to look in both areas, as they are close!:
- Seattle and northwestern Washington
- Olympia and western and southwestern Washington
- Eastern Washington state
We have loads of related resources here, too.
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
|Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:|
Do you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Events and related links:
Washington State County Map
Our other free, informative sites you may like:
- EHSO.com- Environmental health and safety information and guidance for the home
- If allergies bother you, check out these HEPA air purifiers for use at home and these dust masks for dust, pollen and bacteria, to use when you visit a farm or are outdoors.
- ConsumerFraudReporting.org - Information about identity theft, frauds and scams; how to report them and how to protect your identity.
our other related websites!
comments, corrections, suggestions or
to recommend a farm to add?
Or write me at
All images and text Copyright © Benivia, LLC 2004,2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 All rights reserved. Disclaimer
Permission is given to link to any page on www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org