Click on your area in this list
(Or click on the map further down this page):
- Florida Panhandle (Pensacola, Tallahassee)
- North / Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville)
- West and Southwest Florida (Tampa, Saint Pete, Naples, Sarasota)
- Southeast Florida (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach)
- Central and central-east coast Florida (Orlando, Daytona, Melbourne, Fort Pierce)
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Florida, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Florida, click here.
We have loads of related resources here, too.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
|Current Weather - Click on a map for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location.|
Click on the map for farms in your area of Florida!
A number of counties are empty because we haven't found any pumpkin patches of Halloween activities in them yet. If you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events, please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Tips on safe trick-or-treating and also on growing pumpkins in Florida from Jennifer Welshans & Christy Walter, Horticulture Agent, 4-H and Family Consumer Science Agent
Do you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Events and related links:
- Looking for Haunted Houses in Florida? Here's a website that lists only haunted houses!